Chemical anchor bolt
1. Chemical anchor is a new type of fastening material, which is composed of chemical agent and metal rod. Can be used for all kinds of curtain wall, marble dry hanging construction after the installation of embedded parts, also can be used for equipment installation, highway, bridge guardrail installation; Building reinforcement and transformation and other occasions. Because the chemical reagents contained in the glass tubes are flammable and explosive, the manufacturers must be approved by the relevant departments of the state before production. The whole production process requires strict safety measures, and must use an assembly line that is completely isolated from the staff
2. Chemical anchor bolt is a new type of anchor bolt that appears after expansion anchor bolt. It is a composite part that is fixed in the drilling hole of concrete base material by using a special chemical adhesive to realize the anchoring of fixed parts.
The products are widely used in fixed curtain wall structures, installation machines, steel structures, railings, Windows and so on
|Product name||Chemical anchor|
The characteristics of Chemical anchor bolt
1. Acid and alkali resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance;
2. Good heat resistance, no creep at normal temperature;
3. Water stain resistance, stable long-term load in wet environment;
4. Good welding resistance and flame retardant performance;
5. Good seismic performance.
1. Strong anchoring force, like embedded;
2. No expansion stress, small margin spacing;
3. Quick installation, rapid solidification, save construction time;
4. Glass tube packaging is conducive to visual inspection of the quality of tube agent;
5. The glass tube acts as fine aggregate after crushing and is fully bonded.